Dr. Michael Castillo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 7 reviews

March 24th, 2016
Great Physicians
Dr Castillo was prepared for my visit by reviewing my tests and reports prior to my visit. He explained my conditions and the alternative treatments. He listened and explained issues very well.

January 4th, 2016
Poor dr
He does not listen to your problems and when you try to explain something to him he dose not want to hear it and the drops you as a patient I was seeing him for almost 4 years as I steadily got worse he would not listen to me his front desk is rude and so is his pa Kathy

June 10th, 2015
Dr. Castillo is the only doctor that has thoroughly explained my condition to me. God bless him!

April 13th, 2012
my personal opinion
I have been one of his many patients, for a number of years. He has left no stone unturned, while finding out the source of my pain. I'm very thankful to him for giving me some part of a life. I personally can not be more grateful and proud to call Dr. Castillo my number one care provider. Its wonderful to have a doctor and his staff actually care about his patients.

March 23rd, 2011
Intelligent and caring
I have just had my first appointment with Dr. Castillo and he was great. He spent well over an hour with me and requested I come back soon so we could cover everything. He is very thorough, listens and explains when needed. After years of horrible doctors interested only in their own bottom line I was overjoyed to find someone who did his job! What a breath of fresh air. I will update this in the future if anything changes, but as of one appointment I can highly recommend Dr. Castillo.

October 27th, 2010
Dr. Castillo is excellent, always trying to find a solution to my problem. Very caring and gentle. I don't know how you could find a better dr.

May 25th, 2008
Be careful of this Doctor
I was a patient of Dr Castillo for about two years. In that time I saw him three times. He always pawned me off on his RN. I left his practice when I found out there was charges to my insurance company for services that were not preformed, and He was billing the insurance company for medicine that I was not getting. Then to top it off his records were not complete and filled with un-truths ( they were doctored) When I changed doctors my records were so confused the new doctor could not even go by them and had to start my meds out as if I had never had them... Stay away from this DOCTOR!!!