A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Castro is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castro graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Castro has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Nagata Castro MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Castro practice?
- Dr. Michael Castro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Castro practices Internal Medicine near Lakewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Lakewood Internists.