A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Catino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Catino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Catino
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Catino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Catino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Catino graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Catino has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Augustine Catino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Catino practice?
- Dr. Michael Catino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Catino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Orthopedic Surgeons.