Learn more about Dr. Michael Catino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Catino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Catino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Catino graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Catino has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Augustine Catino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Catino practice?
- Dr. Michael Catino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Catino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Surgeons.