Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Apr 13th, 2015

I was not impressed, he appears not to care. Why filled out paper work as to how you feel and what is going on with your body if they are not going to read them. If you take old people you should read what they write and or ask questions so nothing gets overlooked. As a results left without telling a major problem I was having. Will seek out another doctor.

Laminectomy show details Laminectomy
Mar 7th, 2014

I walked out of the hospital on the same day the surgery was performed. After leaving the hospital no paid medicine was required.

C5-C6 Surgery show details C5-C6 Surgery
by Jack Parker on Aug 28th, 2013

Dr Catino did a c5-c6 Anterior Cervical Diskectomy with bone algrft and plate 2 days ago. During our 1st visit he was very polite and courteous when he went over the diagnosis of my MRI. He came in before surgery and put me at ease when he explained the procedure and to see if I had any questions before the operation. I will be going back for a follow-up in 2 weeks.

great doctor show details great doctor
by suzanneb on May 16th, 2013

I went to Dr. Catino Catinofor a second opinion regarding cervical spine surgery. Unlike the first surgeon I saw Dr. C spent spent a lot of time going over my M.R.I. and xray, listened to me and and answered all my questions. He recommend a discetomy and fusion which was different than the first surgeon I saw. I had the surgery on April 22nd and am progressing well and my pain and numbness is less and should continue to abate with time. In the hospital he visited everyday and had a very warm bedside manner. I felt like even though he does these kind of surgeries all the time he knew it was a big decision for me. I had my first follow up appointment two weeks after surgery and he spent a good amount of time explaining the results, showing me before and after x rays. I would highly recommend Dr. Catino for spine surgery.

Feb 2nd, 2012

He treated me for horrible back and neck pain. I am so pleased .

Excellent show details Excellent
Jan 24th, 2011

Dr. Catino is very caring and an excellent surgeon. He quickly diagnosed my spine problem and performed a perfect surgery which allowed me to get my life back. I recommend him to everyone!