A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Caulfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Caulfield is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Caulfield, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Caulfield graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Caulfield has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Timothy Caulfield MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Caulfield practice?
- Dr. Michael Caulfield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Caulfield practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Clara, CA.
See San Jose Internists and San Jose Cardiologists.