A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Caulfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Caulfield is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caulfield
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caulfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Caulfield, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Caulfield graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Caulfield has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Timothy Caulfield MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Caulfield practice?
- Dr. Michael Caulfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Caulfield practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists and Santa Clara Cardiologists.