A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cavanaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cavanaugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cavanaugh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Femur Fracture Repair
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavanaugh graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cavanaugh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Cavanaugh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Cavanaugh practice?
- Dr. Michael Cavanaugh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cavanaugh practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Flourtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Flourtown Orthopedic Surgeons.