- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cavanaugh is Good. Dr. Cavanaugh has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cavanaugh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Femur Fracture Repair.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavanaugh graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cavanaugh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cavanaugh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cavanaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Cavanaugh practice?
Dr. Michael Cavanaugh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Flourtown, PA and Richboro, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Cavanaugh, Dr. Mitch Cavanaugh, Dr. Myles Cavanaugh, Dr. Michal Cavanaugh, Dr. Mickey Cavanaugh, Dr. Miles Cavanaugh