A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cavanaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cavanaugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cavanaugh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cavanaugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cavanaugh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Femur Fracture Repair
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavanaugh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Cavanaugh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Cavanaugh practice?
- Dr. Michael Cavanaugh has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cavanaugh practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Flourtown, PA.
See Flourtown Surgeons.