A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cavanaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cavanaugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cavanaugh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cavanaugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cavanaugh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Femur Fracture Repair
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavanaugh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Cavanaugh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Cavanaugh practice?
- Dr. Michael Cavanaugh has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cavanaugh practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Flourtown, PA.
See Flourtown Surgeons.