A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cecil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cecil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cecil, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cecil graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Cecil has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pikeville Medical Center
- Mary Chiles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Cecil MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Cecil practice?
- Dr. Michael Cecil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cecil practices Otolaryngology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Pikeville, KY.
See Lexington Otolaryngologists.