Dr. Michael Cecilio Is this you?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 6 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 9th, 2015

Outstanding Service received by Dr. Michael D. Cecilio

Some of the most memorable visits to Dr. Michael D. Cecilio at the East County in Santee and Clermont Tricare clinics are that, this doctor had a great sense of humor, showed respect, compassion, and care every time I was seen by him. His sense of humor always made me feel better. If I had some concerns and was upset about my health, I felt better as soon as he walked into the office/room with a smile. He never wasted time when asking questions and running the right tests at the same time when necessary to give me the diagnosis, care, and right medication. I have nothing but great experience with this doctor. I would recommend all my friends to him if I could. I would tell them about his professionalism and excellence as a doctor. If I could, I'll go back to him, but I can't. Doctor Michael D. Cecilio was also my husband's provider for the past four years. We both miss him, and we both appreciate your service Dr. Cecilio.

February 26th, 2016