A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cefaratti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cefaratti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cefaratti
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cefaratti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cefaratti, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cefaratti graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cefaratti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Cefaratti MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Cefaratti practice?
- Dr. Michael Cefaratti has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cefaratti practices Ophthalmology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Ophthalmologists.