A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cefaratti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cefaratti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cefaratti, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cefaratti graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cefaratti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cefaratti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Cefaratti practice?
Dr. Michael Cefaratti practices Ophthalmology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Ophthalmologists.