A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cefaratti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cefaratti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cefaratti
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cefaratti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cefaratti, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cefaratti graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cefaratti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Cefaratti MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Cefaratti practice?
- Dr. Michael Cefaratti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cefaratti practices Ophthalmology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Ophthalmologists.