A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cha is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Cha graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jeong Cha MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Cha practice?
- Dr. Michael Cha has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cha practices Internal Medicine near Sandy, OR.
See Sandy Internists.