A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Cha graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans