Dr. Michael Chabot DO Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Saint Louis, MO

3.1

April 19th, 2017
great doctor
very nice, answers your questions,takes time to make sure everything is ok. knows what to do , goes the extra mile to make sure it is done right

April 17th, 2017
Spinal surgery
I had numbness in my lower left leg and severe pain in my hip and upper left leg. After the surgery and following my excercise regiment I was back to work in ten weeks. I have no pain in my lower back and I can walk and excercise like normal. Surgery was performed at 7am and I was discharged by 7pm. He was very personal in his approach in that he sat and discussed with me all aspects of the procedure and what to expect. He didn't make you feel like just another patient in and out in 3 minutes. Your never on time with your appointment but when you know he is taking interest in your health personally it's worth the time. He absolutely treats you like your his only patient.

March 17th, 2017
Dr Chabot and his staff were excellent,I would highly recommend Dr Chabot

October 12th, 2016
Corrupt enjoys his work comp bonus money
Dr Chabot is work comps right hand man if they want you to be denied work comp this is where they send you short exam a liar and its a shame how money has control over this dr I'm a graduate of Michigan State he gives my school a bad name you ask any other orthopedic Nero Dr they shake there head when they hear his name you would think a judge of someone would suspend him take his liscence something but no he gets away with it and cares nothing about the impact the injury has on your kids family and life sorry to say if you see him for work comp make sure your mentally ready for what's to come

September 8th, 2016
Two hour wait so far) to see Dr. Chabot
I'm at Dr Chabot's office for my mother's appointment. We've been here two hours and haven't seen the doctor. They moved her into an exam room 30 minutes ago, still no doctor. Total disregard for patient's time.

August 20th, 2016
Great results!
I have had 2 surgeries by Dr. Chabot and both provided me with immense relief. First was on lower lumbar and then on cervical discs and vertebra. I would definitely recommend for others who are truly suffering from spinal problems.

August 14th, 2016
surgery patient
He is good at explaining spine problems in simple language. He answers all questions. He performed spinal fusion surgery. After release from the hospital, I made calls to the office on several occasions with questions about my recovery. I never had to leave message, always spoke to person. They got back with me within a few hours with the answers. Only negative: you may have to wait to see him at your appointment.

August 1st, 2016
Patient
Dr. Chabot was extremely personable. He took the time to explain everything and usually answered my question before I even asked them.

July 14th, 2016
I have had 2 fusions performed by Dr Chabot and felt like he was very attentive to my concerns both pre-op and post-op.If I had any friends or love ones who had cervical conditions that required medical attention the advice I would give is make an appointment to see Dr Chabot. The doctors staff could not have been more helpful any questions I had were addressed that same day by members of his hard working and compassionate staff and although the wait time for appointments to both see the doctor and at the office are long that is more a reflection of him being in high demand and willingness to work people in at the end of the day.

June 7th, 2016
Dr. Chabot performed surgery on my neck. It is now over a year since surgery and I have not had any complications and am pain free.

May 14th, 2016
Answers personal calls during exams
Very short exam. He even answered a personal call in the room while he was doing my exam.

May 6th, 2016
Workman's comp evaluation
This guy is a total jerk and offered no Solutions. I have been to several other doctors and they gave me the same opinion, however, he said there was nothing wrong with me at all even though the other doctors found a major issue. He has a terrible bedside manner, he's rude and an overall jerk. Don't waste your time!