Dr. Michael Chabot Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Michael Chabot?

Very pleased with DR Chabot.

Posted on November 8th, 2017

Dr Chabot has a wonderful bedside manor. He is very knowledgable. Even more important he is a great surgeon. Great results for his work on my husbands back. I will refer him to all back situations. Big thanks to his nurse Dawn, she is fantastic.

NO SURGERY

Posted on October 31st, 2017

I WAS TREATED BY DR. CHABOT AND SURGERY WAS NOT HIS 1ST LINE OF TREATMENT. PHYSICAL THERAPY BROUGHT ME AROUND TO PERFECT HEALTH . ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS.

Pain free

Posted on October 5th, 2017

Went in for back surgery. Great result. Explained everything before proceeding.

Posted on September 23rd, 2017

Staff has been courteous in all areas; knowledgeable, professional and ready to assist in anyway for all my visits. I went into surgery with a problem verified by MRI. I came out under the skilled hands and expert knowledge of Dr Chabot - knowledgeable about my problem and how to resolve it - again, I came out with no pain. I was authorized major pain medication on recovery at the bed and because of the skill and expertness and compassion of Dr. Michael Chabot I am still in recovery; however, pain free today. My recovery after surgery is a example of Dr. Chabot's expertise and care for his patients.

Excellent surgeon

Posted on August 6th, 2017

Suffered over 3 yrs. with sciatica to the point I couldn't straighten up. Shots didn't help much , Lyrica did give some relief for awhile but not for long . 1 night in Des Peres Hospital and the expertise of Dr Chabot cured the problem , and I might add with no pain whatsoever.

Good Dr.

Posted on July 23rd, 2017

Dr. Chabot fused 6 vertebra in April. 2017. Everything went well....and I can resume a near normal life again.

All about the money!

Posted on July 7th, 2017

He is bought and paid for by the state of illinois and doesn't care if you are really hurt, plain and simple! If you are a work comp claim and sent to him by the state then you are gonna have to fight that much harder because he will say it's not work related or you're not hurt.

Great Doctor and Staff

Posted on June 28th, 2017

Fantastic Doctor I feel great after my surgery the tire process has been excellent.

Orthopedic Evaluation

Posted on June 24th, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Chabot by my primary physician for a spinal condition. When I went to his office, I was in tremendous pain; my wait time was minimal, and the staff was extremely friendly. Dr. Chabot was quick to diagnose my problem, and subsequent x-rays & MRI's confirmed his suspicions. He was very through in explaining the diagnosis and how he intended to proceed with surgery, and what I could expect afterwards. He wanted to make sure he answered any questions we had. Dr. Chabot, or a staff member, constantly kept my wife appraised of my status during the procedure. Afterwards, he came to the hospital room 2 times a day to check on my condition. The procedure eliminated my pain and after a few days of physical therapy, I was back to normal. I would use Dr. Chabot again if the need arose, and I highly recommend his service.

great doctor

Posted on April 19th, 2017

very nice, answers your questions,takes time to make sure everything is ok. knows what to do , goes the extra mile to make sure it is done right

Spinal surgery

Posted on April 17th, 2017

I had numbness in my lower left leg and severe pain in my hip and upper left leg. After the surgery and following my excercise regiment I was back to work in ten weeks. I have no pain in my lower back and I can walk and excercise like normal. Surgery was performed at 7am and I was discharged by 7pm. He was very personal in his approach in that he sat and discussed with me all aspects of the procedure and what to expect. He didn't make you feel like just another patient in and out in 3 minutes. Your never on time with your appointment but when you know he is taking interest in your health personally it's worth the time. He absolutely treats you like your his only patient.

Posted on March 18th, 2017