Dr. Michael Chabot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Chabot?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 23rd, 2017

Staff has been courteous in all areas; knowledgeable, professional and ready to assist in anyway for all my visits. I went into surgery with a problem verified by MRI. I came out under the skilled hands and expert knowledge of Dr Chabot - knowledgeable about my problem and how to resolve it - again, I came out with no pain. I was authorized major pain medication on recovery at the bed and because of the skill and expertness and compassion of Dr. Michael Chabot I am still in recovery; however, pain free today. My recovery after surgery is a example of Dr. Chabot's expertise and care for his patients.

August 6th, 2017

Excellent surgeon

Suffered over 3 yrs. with sciatica to the point I couldn't straighten up. Shots didn't help much , Lyrica did give some relief for awhile but not for long . 1 night in Des Peres Hospital and the expertise of Dr Chabot cured the problem , and I might add with no pain whatsoever.

July 23rd, 2017

Good Dr.

Dr. Chabot fused 6 vertebra in April. 2017. Everything went well....and I can resume a near normal life again.

July 7th, 2017

All about the money!

He is bought and paid for by the state of illinois and doesn't care if you are really hurt, plain and simple! If you are a work comp claim and sent to him by the state then you are gonna have to fight that much harder because he will say it's not work related or you're not hurt.

June 28th, 2017

Great Doctor and Staff

Fantastic Doctor I feel great after my surgery the tire process has been excellent.

June 24th, 2017

Orthopedic Evaluation

I was referred to Dr. Chabot by my primary physician for a spinal condition. When I went to his office, I was in tremendous pain; my wait time was minimal, and the staff was extremely friendly. Dr. Chabot was quick to diagnose my problem, and subsequent x-rays & MRI's confirmed his suspicions. He was very through in explaining the diagnosis and how he intended to proceed with surgery, and what I could expect afterwards. He wanted to make sure he answered any questions we had. Dr. Chabot, or a staff member, constantly kept my wife appraised of my status during the procedure. Afterwards, he came to the hospital room 2 times a day to check on my condition. The procedure eliminated my pain and after a few days of physical therapy, I was back to normal. I would use Dr. Chabot again if the need arose, and I highly recommend his service.

April 19th, 2017

great doctor

very nice, answers your questions,takes time to make sure everything is ok. knows what to do , goes the extra mile to make sure it is done right

April 17th, 2017

Spinal surgery

I had numbness in my lower left leg and severe pain in my hip and upper left leg. After the surgery and following my excercise regiment I was back to work in ten weeks. I have no pain in my lower back and I can walk and excercise like normal. Surgery was performed at 7am and I was discharged by 7pm. He was very personal in his approach in that he sat and discussed with me all aspects of the procedure and what to expect. He didn't make you feel like just another patient in and out in 3 minutes. Your never on time with your appointment but when you know he is taking interest in your health personally it's worth the time. He absolutely treats you like your his only patient.

March 18th, 2017

Dr Chabot and his staff were excellent,I would highly recommend Dr Chabot

October 12th, 2016

Corrupt enjoys his work comp bonus money

Dr Chabot is work comps right hand man if they want you to be denied work comp this is where they send you short exam a liar and its a shame how money has control over this dr I'm a graduate of Michigan State he gives my school a bad name you ask any other orthopedic Nero Dr they shake there head when they hear his name you would think a judge of someone would suspend him take his liscence something but no he gets away with it and cares nothing about the impact the injury has on your kids family and life sorry to say if you see him for work comp make sure your mentally ready for what's to come

September 8th, 2016

Two hour wait so far) to see Dr. Chabot

I'm at Dr Chabot's office for my mother's appointment. We've been here two hours and haven't seen the doctor. They moved her into an exam room 30 minutes ago, still no doctor. Total disregard for patient's time.

August 20th, 2016

Great results!

I have had 2 surgeries by Dr. Chabot and both provided me with immense relief. First was on lower lumbar and then on cervical discs and vertebra. I would definitely recommend for others who are truly suffering from spinal problems.