A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Champion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Champion, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Champion graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Champion has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Keegan Champion MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Champion practice?
- Dr. Michael Champion has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Champion practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Los Lunas, NM.
See Albuquerque Psychiatrists.