Apr 11th, 2014

good office

Patient show details Patient
by Betty Boye an old patient/friend on Jul 8th, 2009

Dr Chancellor did my neo bladder surgery when he was at Jefferson. Many times I had to come back to him for kidney & neoBladder stones. He did the operations at one time. Now at Jefferson, it takes 4 yes FOUR operations to do the work of this brilliant man. I need a reccommendation of another Hospital where I can go for 2 surgery's ASAP. The canal for the stoma has collapsed and the valve is very hard to open. The other is a rock..... many kidney stones formed into one hugh one. I almost died at Jefferson 4 years ago. The same Doctor is still there. I do not know any doctor or Hospital that can do this operation and I am to young to die or come that close to death again. I was Dr Chancellors 2nd person at Jefferson to get tnis operation. He is/was and always will be the #1 Doctor in my life. Please advise... The rock hurts and I am want to cry, afraid it will tear open my bladder... This is now an emergency. When I press on the Bladder, it draws blood. Betty BoyeBettyb@comcast.net856-448-2490