Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Chang
Dr. Michael Chang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Pediatrics. Dr. Chang is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital, Inc, Baylor Our Children S House and Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Chang has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Michael Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.
Dr. Lee Droemer
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Tulsa, OK 0.01 mi10
Dr. Margaret Donahue
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Tulsa, OK 0.01 mi30
Dr. Ioannis Karamichalis
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Pediatrics
Tulsa, OK 0.01 mi20