A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chao
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chao, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chao graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Chao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Chung-Yaw Chao MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Chao practice?
- Dr. Michael Chao has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Chao practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.