A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chappell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chappell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chappell
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Chappell Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Chappell graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chappell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Chappell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Chappell practice?
- Dr. Michael Chappell has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Chappell practices Family Medicine near Greer, SC.
See Greer Family Physicians.