Learn more about Dr. Michael Chardack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chardack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chardack
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chardack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chardack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chardack graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chardack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- LDS Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Chardack MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Chardack practice?
- Dr. Michael Chardack has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Chardack practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Orthopedic Surgeons.