Dr. Michael Charles MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Virginia Beach, VA

4.7

February 25th, 2014
Annoyed Patient
I had an appointment set for 11:00 a.m. I was there 15 minutes early just in case I had to fill out any paper work. noon came around and I still hadn't been seen. I did notice that there was a sign saying that Dr. Charles was running 30 minutes behind which was fine. I would think if I had to wait longer than the 30 minutes one of the staff memebers would have came out and said sorry but it will be a few more minutes, but no! So, I waited an hour past my schedule appointment and was so upset I asked for my copayment back and left. Me being the patient if I had been late for my appointment I would have had to reschedule and pay for a late charge. But its ok for the Doctor to let his patients wait. All I was looking for was alittle bit of curosity in return. The staff there could keep Dr.Charles patient informed of whats going on if they are running that far behind. When scheduling they need to space each patients scheduling time out better so no one has to wait no longer than 15 minutes an hour is unacceptable. I will be looking for a new doctor.

January 17th, 2013
Open warm bedside manner, easy to talk to

August 8th, 2008
Dr. Charles set the bar high for other family Doctors
Dr. Charles and his staff are kind, courteous and caring. He always has time for you, listens to what you have to say and is very prompt in getting back to you with test results and returning your phone calls. He never talks down to you or dismisses what you have to say. We love Dr. Charles.