A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Newstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Newstein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Newstein, MD, PHD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newstein graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Newstein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Charles Newstein MD and PHD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Newstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Newstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Newstein practices Infectious Disease near Milford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Milford Infectious Disease Doctors.