A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Newstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Newstein, MD, PHD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Newstein graduated from Brown University, Providence.More Education & Awards
Dr. Newstein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance