A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Newstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Newstein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newstein
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Newstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Newstein, MD, PHD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Newstein graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Newstein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Charles Newstein MD and PHD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Newstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Newstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Newstein practices Infectious Disease near Milford, MA.
See Milford Infectious Disease Doctors.