A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Charlton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Charlton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charlton
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Charlton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Charlton graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Charlton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Charlton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Charlton practice?
- Dr. Michael Charlton has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Charlton practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.