The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Charlton
Dr. Michael Charlton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Charlton is affiliated with Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Charleston Area Medical Center and South Texas Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Charlton has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Michael Charlton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. John Halcomb
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi32
Dr. Pablo Guajardo Jr
San Antonio, TX 0.84 mi37
Dr. Travis Burns
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
San Antonio, TX 2.56 mi11