A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chavin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chavin, Pain Medicine - Anesthesiology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chavin, MD, PA is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Injections
Education & Awards
Dr. Chavin graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chavin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- 45th Street Mental Health Center
- Stuttgant Regiona Medical CenterStuttgant Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Chavin MD and PA is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Chavin practice?
- Dr. Michael Chavin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Chavin practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Morristown, TN.
See Morristown Anesthesiologists and Morristown Pain Management Doctors.