A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cheatham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cheatham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheatham
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cheatham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cheatham, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheatham graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cheatham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Cheatham MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Cheatham practice?
- Dr. Michael Cheatham has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cheatham practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.