A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Check:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Check is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Check, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Check graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Check has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aspen Valley Hospital
- Columbia St Marys Hospital Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Check MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Check practice?
- Dr. Michael Check has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Check practices Family Medicine near Snowmass Village, CO.
See Snowmass Village Family Physicians.