A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cher, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Kidney Cancer, Oncology / Cancer, and Prostate Cancer Prostatic Neoplasm.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cher graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cher has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Cher practice?
Dr. Michael Cher practices Urology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Detroit Urologists.