Dr. Michael Cherkassky MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 20th, 2016
I lost over 50 pounds
I lost over 50 pounds and have kept it off for 3 years, so far. A friend recommended this doctor and his weight loss program to me and said that it worked for him. I would lose some weight and then gain it back, up and down. I wanted to lose weight and keep it off. When I met the doctor he was very pleasant and he patiently explained the program to me. He promised that he and his staff would work with me to see to it that I lost the weight. The staff has been always treated me extremely well. Following this program is not real hard. Follow the plan and you will see the weight come off.

July 8th, 2016
Proven Weight Loss Program, Great Doctor
I decided to see this weight loss doctor after reaching a stage in my life where it is difficult to lose weight. My metabolism had slowed and I could not spend hours working out. I was having a hard time controlling my appetite, especially staying away from the sweets and my energy level was very low. This weight loss program is innovative and this is one of the best weight loss doctors. He listens, can diagnose problems very quickly and is very proactive. The result is that I never leave his office feeling helpless. This is a proven program and I think anyone that follows this plan will have success.

April 18th, 2016
I have lost almost 60 pounds
I have lost almost 60 pounds and I couldn't be more thrilled. People are noticing it and complimenting me, which is a big self esteem booster. I can tell in my clothes and my face that I have lost a significant amount of weight! Could not be more pleased! I'm still far from my weight goal but I am so much closer than I was 5 months ago.

December 15th, 2015
Fatastic! Body Sculpting
I decided to try body sculpting because I needed to tighten the skin around my belly after losing weight. I was hoping to reduce my belly overhang. By the third treatment, my wife noticed a big improvement. My experience with everyone in the office has been fantastic.

November 30th, 2015
Easy to follow weight loss program
I decided to try this weight loss program because my daughter and son-in-law both lost weight on this plan. I had gained so much from steroids prescribed for my RA and I was having trouble taking the weight off. The doctor and his staff showed me that the combination of meds, Sensotherapy and calorie counting achieves weight loss results. The program is very easy and anyone can follow it if they want to lose weight.

September 29th, 2015
I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with Dr. Cherkassky and his entire team of healthcare professionals. They genuinely care about their patients and their overall well being. Through the years I have referred and continue to refer many of my friends experiencing weightloss issues to Dr. Cherkassky. This is the perfect place to come to receive supportive, non-judgmental assistance with weightloss challenges and a lifestyle change!

September 2nd, 2015
Great Weight Loss Doctor!
I have known Dr Cherkassky as my weight doctor for years , my picture is on file here and he is a wonderful doctor !!! I now live on the Gulf Coast and may approach his services again for bathing suit time!! Would not hesitate in a minute to return : office staff is "the best"!!!! His Sensotherapy really works!!! He will help u w/ a "new" positive life!!!! God Bless Dr C!!!!

April 3rd, 2014
mrs
Dr Cherkassky has been a great doctor. With his help I am closer to my weight lose goal. I'd definitely recommend him for all of your weight lose goals.

February 5th, 2014
Great Doctor!
Thank you very much for helping. I'm very happy with the results.

October 10th, 2013
Great Results
I started Dr. Cherkassky's weight loss program earlier this summer and have already seen great results. Within the first couple of months, I dropped 20 lbs. I have been amazed at how easy it is to maintain. After trying several other weight loss methods, I have finally been successful in getting to my goal weight. Thank you, Dr Cherkassky and staff!

June 20th, 2013
Weight Loss Experience
I went to see Dr. Cherkassky about my weight loss goals, while in his office I was able to have a plan outlined to fit my weight loss goals. I started using Sensotherapy to help me conquer my weight loss and control my diet. Sensotherapy has helped aid me in my weight loss.

June 19th, 2013
Great weight loss program
Dr. Cherkassky was very helpful and informative. His weight loss program has helped me lose weight quickly. I have been very impressed with the results I have seen thus far.