A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chesner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chesner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chesner
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Chesner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chesner, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chesner graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chesner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Long Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dov Chesner MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Chesner practice?
- Dr. Michael Chesner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Chesner practices Cardiovascular Disease near Long Beach, NY.
See Long Beach Cardiologists.