A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chesner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chesner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chesner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia), Preventive Cardiology, and Stress Testing.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chesner graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chesner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Long Beach Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chesner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance