A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chesner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chesner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chesner
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chesner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chesner, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chesner graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chesner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Long Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dov Chesner MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Chesner practice?
- Dr. Michael Chesner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Chesner practices Cardiovascular Disease near Long Beach, NY.
See Long Beach Cardiologists.