A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chesser is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chesser, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chesser graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Chesser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Zane Chesser MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Z. Chesser practice?
- Dr. Michael Chesser has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Chesser practices Neurology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: North Little Rock, AR and Sherwood, AR.
See Little Rock Neurologists.