Dr. Michael Chicoine MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Saint Louis, MO

October 2nd, 2015
World Class Surgeon
I had a benign tumor on the brainstem with multiple life-threatening symptoms. Dr. Chicoine's medical expertise saved my life. Great surgeon and good guy, and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him...Lisa, his assistant, is nice to work with also. Dr. Chicoine is AWESOME!

February 27th, 2014
Dr m Chicoine is very caring spends time listening and has an excellent bed side manor. He has not on done brain surgery on myself 10 yrs ago but I am getting ready to have brain surgery again in a week or so. I was told the 1st time he was the best and I agree. He even draws you pics and shows u the test results to make sure u understand completely. He has called my home several times to discuss my case with me and to answer any questions. I highly recommend him.

May 15th, 2012
Best Doctor
In 2007 my husband was almost dead from a Pineal Cytoma and Dr. Chicoine found his problem, treated him and today he is thriving. He is the best, most caring physician I have ever delt with. Very smart. We love him and his staff. His nurse Lisa is very good at her job also. Smart and friendly.

September 16th, 2011
I had a ruptured brain aneurysm several years ago. There were NO warning symptoms..I just didn't wake up one morning. For several days I had no idea what was going on; in fact, when I woke up 3 days later, I thought I was in a car accident with my carpool. (The last thing I remember is going to bed on a Sunday night and work the next day.) Dr Chicoine was extremely helpful to my family (and me) during my 3-week hospital stay. He saved my life!

October 12th, 2010
Extremely rude and unprofessional. Avoid like the plague.