A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chieco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chieco, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chieco graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Chieco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center Brooklyn, Brooklyn Borough
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chieco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans