A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chieco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chieco is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chieco, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chieco graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Chieco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center Brooklyn, Brooklyn Borough
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Chieco MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Chieco practice?
- Dr. Michael Chieco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Chieco practices Pediatrics near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Freehold Pediatricians.