Learn more about Dr. Michael Chisner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chisner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chisner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chisner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chisner graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chisner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Meadows Regional Medical Center Inc
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Chisner MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Chisner practice?
- Dr. Michael Chisner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Chisner practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Internists and Savannah Cardiologists.