Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Chisner
Dr. Michael Chisner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Savannah, GA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Chisner is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah, Winn Army Community Hospital and Memorial Health University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Chisner has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. Michael Chisner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.
Dr. Michael Babcock
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Savannah, GA 0 mi
Dr. James Meadows III
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Savannah, GA 0 mi45
Dr. Claude Su
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Savannah, GA 0 mi27