Dr. Michael Chisner MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

December 28th, 2010
I came to Dr.Chisner when my cardiologist, Dr. Sylvia Crawley, Decatur, GA, retired. I was accustomed to a compassionate, caring cardiologist and office staff. I was disappointed in Dr. Chisner's care, not to mention the indifference and lack of care I received from St. Joseph's in Savannah who advertise as "The Heart Hospital". Since leaving Dr. Chisner's care, I have had three ablation procedures, 2 cardioversions, an open heart surgery to repair the valve. I was told that I suffered congestive heart failure and was in atrial fib the majority of the time. While seeing Dr. Chisner, he prescribed no meds, never put me on any type of blood thinners. Also, while under his care, my pacemaker failed. I was admitted to St Joseph's where I was grilled by Dr. Hanna who insinuated by interrogation that I drank and smoked - two things I do not and had not done. He did replace the pacemaker. The following day he left the hospital without even signing paperwork to release me to go home - Dr. Rathbun had to come in to do that. Needless to say, I was saddened and disappointed in the care I DID NOT receive and sought another cardiologist.

February 17th, 2016