A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chiusano is Excellent. Dr. Chiusano has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiusano graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chiusano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chiusano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chiusano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Chiusano practice?
Dr. Michael Chiusano practices Urology near West Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Elkton, MD.
See West Grove Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Chiusano, Dr. Micheal Chiusano, Dr. Michel Chiusano, Dr. Mickey Chiusano, Dr. Miguel Chiusano, Dr. Mike Chiusano