A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chiusano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chiusano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiusano
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chiusano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiusano graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Chiusano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Augustus Chiusano DO is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Chiusano practice?
- Dr. Michael Chiusano has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Chiusano practices Urology near West Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Drexel Hill, PA.
See West Grove Urologists.