Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Chiusano
Dr. Michael Chiusano, DO is a Doctor primarily located in West Grove, PA, with other offices in West Chester, PA and Drexel Hill, PA (and 2 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Chiusano is affiliated with Union Hospital of Cecil County, Mercy Suburban Hospital and Roxborough Memorial Hospital. Dr. Chiusano has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Chiusano has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...