A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chiusano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chiusano is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiusano graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Chiusano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Augustus Chiusano DO is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Chiusano practice?
- Dr. Michael Chiusano has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Chiusano practices Urology near West Grove, PA.
See West Grove Urologists.