A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cho, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cho, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cho has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hyun Chul Cho MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Cho practice?
- Dr. Michael Cho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cho practices Neurological Surgery near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Surgeons.