Dr. Michael Cho Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Cho?

Parkinson’s Disease

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Michael Cho?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2017

THERE ARE DOCTORS THAT READ THE BOOK AND THEN THERE ARE DOCTORS THAT W RITE THE BOOK DR. CHO IS THE LATTER,IF ANYBODY CAN HELP YOU SEE DR. CHO

March 9th, 2017

Back surgury

I only have good things to say about Dr Cho. He operated on my back a year ago and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone else. He was thorough and vry informative about what I would be going through.

September 5th, 2014

Great neurologist!

Dr. Cho saw my husband in the hospital after he had a motorcycle accident. Dr. Cho was professional, knowledgable and took his time explaining things to us. The follow up appointments at his office were just as good. Very helpful and kind. I highly reccomend Dr. Cho.

July 11th, 2012

Best in the hudson valley

Dr.Cho was amazing. He was very caring and very professional about my diagnosis.

June 19th, 2012

Great experience

Went to Dr. Cho because my mother went to him, had surgery and was immediately in relief of the excruciating pain she had had for seven months. My case was different and he told me he could fix it but is my pain life changing, this particular problem can sometimes resolve and i have been out of pain for some time now. He was not pushing surgery since there was a chance for natural resolution. i think he is one of the best doctors i have ever been to.

March 5th, 2012

Dr.Cho is one of the most professional and competent doctors I have ever dealt with. His knowledge and skill saved me from a wheel chair and inestimable pain. His manner and caring lifted my spirits and certainly helped my recovery. I heartily recommend him to anyone at any time and will use no other neurosurgeon period.

February 13th, 2012

Dr Cho Saved My Life!

Dr Cho is a wonderful, caring person. On a Professional level he is the BEST. He repaired an AVM in my brain with a 50/50 chance I would go blind; however, I'm happy to report that I still have my eyesight and, the repair was 100%.

September 16th, 2011

Excellent surgeon

From my first meeting with Dr Cho, I knew I had the right doc. He went over my MRI, showed me what my previous surgeon had done on my back, praised him and explained how he would do asimilar surgery. No need for more tests or anything else.Came out of surgery, felt great, no pain, very little after and slowly but surely the disc area has healed and almost back to normal

August 26th, 2011

excellent neuro surgeon

Recently had back surgery and from first visit to final visit Dr Cho and his staff were awesome. Also the staff @ St Francis Hospital were wonderful, each and everyone of them. I stayed overnight and had the opportunity to encounter many great nurses and assistants.

April 22nd, 2011

this guy is great

January 27th, 2011

Excellent doctor, makes me feel like a patient,not an insurance company payment.

August 29th, 2017