Dr. Michael Cho Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Cho?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Michael Cho?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 11th, 2017

Excellent Dr

November 25th, 2015

Dr. Cho performed a parathyroidectomy on me. He was very informative prior to the surgery and worked closely with my other doctors to arrive at a conclusion that surgery was necessary. The surgery took two hours and I was released that day. I'm very happy I chose Dr. Cho.

October 20th, 2014

Excellent doctor, perfectionist, extremely caring

He made me feel like his top priority.Called me after hours at home several times. Surgical outcome was excellent, which is the only reason I can hear today. When it was discovered I had an additional issue slightly outside his field, he found the top expert in that field to see me the same day. No other doctor would have had the skill, desire, or the concern for their patients to do this.

March 29th, 2014

Nightmare!

This doctor is so med-friendly that he'll just give you a load of medications BEFORE any lab results come back. And when confronted with severe side effects and/or complete ineffectiveness of his Rx, he'll just bomb you with another round x3. I guess that sometimes inexperience is worse than incompetence. I feel so drugged right now, having to run to the restroom every hour or so... By the way, I've been religiously following his Rx regimen for the past several weeks and NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING has changed. If fact, my health has deteriorated due to non-stop antibiotics. I am seriously starting to question his judgement... Will seek second opinion before this doctor ruins my health.

December 4th, 2013

Dispicable!

I hate wasting time on negativity but if it saves one person from personal grief then I figure it's time well spent. Initially I had seen my primary physician for a cold that would not go away. It was determined from my GP that I had a sinus infection and was prescribed a course of antibiotics. I also asked about an inner ear problem that I was having that gave me dizziness. He referred Dr. Cho to me and I made an appointment for the following week. Dr. Cho recognized my inner ear problem right away as benign paroxysmal position vertigo and he actually took care of it in the office without surgery or medication. He handed me some brochure's and said if it happens again I could take care of this at home and the information is on the Web. Since Dr. Cho is an ear, nose and throat doctor, I asked him to prescribe another antibiotic because my sinus infection had still not gone away. He simply looked up my nose with an endoscope and confirmed indeed I had a sinus infection. What he didn't tell me is that the procedure was going to cost me almost $700 that my insurance does not cover because it's considered an outpatient surgery. What? When I inquired about my statement the back office hid behind their company policy and the mountain of paperwork they gave in my initial office visit that said if they feel the need to administer certain procedures, they can do so at will without telling you. I wasn't passed out on a table, I was very much awake. I would not have agreed to this procedure or the charges. I would have gone back to my GP and pay my $20 co-pay. Dr. Cho you need to manage your back office with a little more business sense. These women you have doing your billing are very rude and illogical. Good doctor, poor business practices. I'll warn my GP against referring you any longer and I sure wont be back. Merry Christmas

November 10th, 2010

He is very personable, professional, caring and knowledgable. He examined me thoroughly and asked many questions and tried to explain everything and gave the feeling that he really cared to diagnose the problem.

April 20th, 2010

BEST DR. EVER.

Dr. Cho is very professional and warm, although I just had a minor ear problem he took his time to explain my problem.I don't expect everyone to be perfect I waited an avarage of 30 to 40 minuts to see him, but to be honest it was worth waiting for him. It was a pleasure having him a doctor. The staff was fantastic too.

September 28th, 2009

Great doctor with great staff overall experience was comfortableand my operation was a success.

July 27th, 2017