A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chobanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chobanian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chobanian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chobanian graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Chobanian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Children`s Hospital at Dartmouth CHaD
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Charles Chobanian MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Chobanian practice?
- Dr. Michael Chobanian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Chobanian practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH.
See Lebanon Pediatricians and Lebanon Pediatric Specialists.