A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chrissos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chrissos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chrissos
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Chrissos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chrissos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chrissos graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chrissos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael George Chrissos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Chrissos practice?
- Dr. Michael Chrissos has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Chrissos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.