A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chrissos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chrissos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chrissos
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chrissos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chrissos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chrissos graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chrissos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael George Chrissos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Chrissos practice?
- Dr. Michael Chrissos has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Chrissos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Orthopedic Surgeons.