A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chulman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chulman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chulman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chulman graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Chulman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Methodist Hosp Of South Califo, Arcadia, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Chulman MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Chulman practice?
- Dr. Michael Chulman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Chulman practices Surgery near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Surgeons.