Dr. Michael Chung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Chung?

June 26th, 2015

He is just a money making doctor who does not care how the patient feels and if he/she is getting better after the treatment he did. He made a mouth guard for me for my TMJ problem to be worn for 24 hours and charged me a ton of money. Every time I went to his office, he would hook me to all the wires, trying to relax my facial muscles. I didn't feel any better at all, when i told Dr. Chung that this mouth guard is not helping me, he advised me another treatment for more chunk of money. I just came back thinking that now I'll have to live my whole life with this TMJ problem by wearing this piece of plastic in mouth every time. Someone recommended me another TMJ doctor, who had to make me a new mouth guard which I am only wearing at night now and has improved my condition so much that my facial pain has completely gone. This other doctor charged me less than half what Dr. Chung charged me. Please think twice before you see Dr. Chung, he has all high tech machines in his office, you will feel very satisfied with all his gadgets. You will feel that he is highly educated, but remember that all that glitters is not gold. Please don't waste your money and be careful of his sweet poison. Good Luck

October 25th, 2013

First pain management doctor I've been to in 20 years that actually takes the time during every appointment to fully evaluate me and address each and every concern I have with patience and a sense of humor. The staff is fantastic and the office clean. Very pleased to have found a doctor looking at the root of the problem and truly trying to help me as an individual rather than just wanting to inject me with 18 needles without evaluating my pain level or concerns. Too many doctors in this area are more concerned about making a buck than a patients comfort or need to understand the underlying problem.

February 15th, 2011

dr. chung

Not only was the staff sweet and kind but the dr was so helpful! thank you!

October 9th, 2017