Michael Churukian Is this you?

Have you seen Michael Churukian?

September 1st, 2017

Dr. Churkian

I have always had a wonderful experience coming here. Dr. Churukian office. He has a wonderful staff who are all amazing, warm, and welcoming.

August 28th, 2017

Amazing!

Dr. Churukian is by far the most amazing doctor I have ever been to! He has years of experience and has many examples of photos he can show prior to the surgery to give proof of his amazing work! Dr. Churukian and his team are also so kind and make sure you are comfortable with the whole surgical experience. Coming to him for my surgery was the best decision I made!

July 14th, 2017

amazing.

Dr. Churukian and his entire team have been absolutely phenomenal. I have enjoyed this process, have had all my medical needs met from day one, and feel more confident every day because of my experience here. Would highly recommend any and everyone (already have told friends to come have consultations). The amount of gratitude I have for Dr. Churukian, his staff, and the amazing facility is endless. Thank you!

July 14th, 2017

Absolutely the Best Plastic Surgeon , A1 Experience

I am a model and my looks are extremely important to me,as I have gotten older I have needed different things to maintain my youthful appearance, and Dr. Churukian has kept me looking beautiful and never done. I look fresh and youthful. He has done facial surgery on me, fat transfer, my eyes. Everything is undetectable and I look gorgeous. He is also one of the nicest , caring Doctors I know, I have sent at least 7 of my friends to him and they have done lipo. face etc. and are all ecstatic

July 11th, 2017

I highly recommend him and his staff!

He is not just an excellent surgeon but a kind and compassionate person. He took his time with me and had my best interest at all times.

July 11th, 2017

Absolutely the Best Plastic Surgeon , A1 Experience

June 30th, 2017

This man is a magician!

Dr. Churukian literally rebuilt my legs 12 years ago! I had no definition from my knee to my ankle as well as thighs that were far too big for my height. I now have feminine shapely legs and the results have lasted all these years! About a year ago he performed liposuction on my upper arms and the results are also amazing!! Dr. Churukian has made my body size and shape match my height and I could not be happier!

June 30th, 2017

This was the most amazing experience ever!

I flew in from Colorado for my consultation and from the telephone calls to the actual visit I felt so at ease and comfortable with all aspects of the office. From the front office staff to the care I received from Dr. Churukian and his medical staff, they made this experience so easy and comfortable. Never have I met a Dr. who has made me feel like part of his family. He took extra time with me to listen and answer all of my questions and concerns. I'm so happy with the outcome of my surg.

March 17th, 2017

the best!

excellent , highly recommend

December 13th, 2016

Dr. Churukian is the kindest man you could know.

The Dr. and office staff has treated me with respect. All my procedures have had a very positive affect on me.

October 27th, 2016

One-Of-A-Kind

I've been a patient of Dr. Churukian's for over 10 years. He is an incredibly special doctor and he changed my life. Dr. C's attention to detail is ...

August 17th, 2016

Very comforting, helpful, and highly-talented

He was very methodical and analytical in his diagnosis and treatment suggestions. I always felt that he was giving his best effort and best possible ...