Michael Churukian M.D.,, F.A.C.S. Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 14th, 2017
amazing.
Dr. Churukian and his entire team have been absolutely phenomenal. I have enjoyed this process, have had all my medical needs met from day one, and feel more confident every day because of my experience here. Would highly recommend any and everyone (already have told friends to come have consultations). The amount of gratitude I have for Dr. Churukian, his staff, and the amazing facility is endless. Thank you!

July 14th, 2017
Absolutely the Best Plastic Surgeon , A1 Experience
I am a model and my looks are extremely important to me,as I have gotten older I have needed different things to maintain my youthful appearance, and Dr. Churukian has kept me looking beautiful and never done. I look fresh and youthful. He has done facial surgery on me, fat transfer, my eyes. Everything is undetectable and I look gorgeous. He is also one of the nicest , caring Doctors I know, I have sent at least 7 of my friends to him and they have done lipo. face etc. and are all ecstatic

July 11th, 2017
I highly recommend him and his staff!
He is not just an excellent surgeon but a kind and compassionate person. He took his time with me and had my best interest at all times.

July 11th, 2017
Absolutely the Best Plastic Surgeon , A1 Experience

June 30th, 2017
This man is a magician!
Dr. Churukian literally rebuilt my legs 12 years ago! I had no definition from my knee to my ankle as well as thighs that were far too big for my height. I now have feminine shapely legs and the results have lasted all these years! About a year ago he performed liposuction on my upper arms and the results are also amazing!! Dr. Churukian has made my body size and shape match my height and I could not be happier!

June 30th, 2017
This was the most amazing experience ever!
I flew in from Colorado for my consultation and from the telephone calls to the actual visit I felt so at ease and comfortable with all aspects of the office. From the front office staff to the care I received from Dr. Churukian and his medical staff, they made this experience so easy and comfortable. Never have I met a Dr. who has made me feel like part of his family. He took extra time with me to listen and answer all of my questions and concerns. I'm so happy with the outcome of my surg.

March 17th, 2017
the best!
excellent , highly recommend

December 13th, 2016
Dr. Churukian is the kindest man you could know.
The Dr. and office staff has treated me with respect. All my procedures have had a very positive affect on me.

October 27th, 2016
One-Of-A-Kind
I've been a patient of Dr. Churukian's for over 10 years. He is an incredibly special doctor and he changed my life. Dr. C's attention to detail is ...

August 17th, 2016
Very comforting, helpful, and highly-talented
He was very methodical and analytical in his diagnosis and treatment suggestions. I always felt that he was giving his best effort and best possible ...

August 17th, 2016
THE BEST PLASTIC SURGEON EVER
Dr. Churukian is the most amazing plastic surgeon. His talent, expertise and professionalism is outstanding.

July 8th, 2016
My experience could not have been better; Dr. Churukian is a sensitive listener who gave me exactly what I came to him for. I was completely happy!
As I mentioned above, he really listened to me and did just what I hoped he would do. He was sensitive, attentive and excellent at what he did. He als ...