A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chusid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chusid, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Chronic Granulomatous Disease
- Haemophilus Infections
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Spleen Diseases (Splenic Diseases)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chusid graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chusid has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chusid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Chusid practice?
Dr. Michael Chusid practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Allergy & Immunology, and Infectious Disease near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians, Milwaukee Pediatric Specialists, Milwaukee Allergists, and Milwaukee Infectious Disease Doctors.