A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chusid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chusid
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chusid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chusid, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Chronic Granulomatous Disease
- Haemophilus Infections
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Spleen Diseases (Splenic Diseases)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chusid graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Chusid has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Chusid MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Chusid practice?
- Dr. Michael Chusid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Chusid practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Allergists, Milwaukee Pediatricians, and Milwaukee Infectious Disease Doctors.