A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chusid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chusid
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chusid, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Chronic Granulomatous Disease
- Haemophilus Infections
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Spleen Diseases (Splenic Diseases)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chusid graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Chusid has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Chusid MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Chusid practice?
- Dr. Michael Chusid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Chusid practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Allergists, Milwaukee Pediatricians, and Milwaukee Infectious Disease Doctors.