A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ciaravino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ciaravino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ciaravino, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Ciaravino specializes in Aesthetic Surgery of the Breast
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciaravino graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ciaravino has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Ciaravino MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Ciaravino practice?
- Dr. Michael Ciaravino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ciaravino practices Plastic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.