Dr. Michael Ciaravino MD Patient Reviews

July 4th, 2015
The worst plastic surgeon imaginable. Botched surgery twice, $18,000 dollars later he tells me to wear a push up bra. Lied about certain details of the surgery. Would not recommend to anyone, EVER.

March 19th, 2015
Breast Augmentation
Dr. Ciaravino and staff were absolutely wonderful from the consultation, to the surgery, and on to the post op. My breast augmentation was less than a week ago and the experience has been great! I am so excited about the results and would recommend him to anyone! He is honest about what will look right for your body and has perfected his technique to make it so easy and very little discomfort. I am so happy I chose Dr. Ciaravino and would tell others to look no further, he is definitely the best!!!

October 28th, 2010
Watch Out
I had my breasts done 1 1/2 years ago and I am having MAJOR issues. I bottomed out on my left side (implant dropped from the muscle) and now my nipples are uneven. I was also told before surgery that the scars would be 2cm(ish) and they are about 2 inches! My left breast hurts all the time due to bottoming out (he should have put more sutchers in to hold the implant in place but he didnt. I went in for a follow up and he said that it happens sometimes and I would have to have them redone for $1,500! I could barely make the $5,400 initial payment for them. He claims to be the best Dr. in the country and has done maxim models and playboy bunny's, etc. But idk about that because my result is crap. I followed all of his directions post surgery and did absolutely nothing wrong to cause the bottoming out. My friend went to him and has problems with hers as well. She has ripples and hers are also uneven.