Surgical Specialist

1701 N Green Valley Pkwy
Ste 5C
Henderson, NV 89074
702-438-3400
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Saved My 3-mo. Old Son  |  show details
by K. Lorenz on Mar 28th, 2014

Excellent bedside manner; thoroughly answered questions; calm & confident demeanor. Dr. Ciccolo & his team were outstanding throughout our son's situation -- ASD, VSD & PDA repair with minor scarring.

|  God sent Dr Ciccolo to save my baby!  |  show details
by Brook on Apr 19th, 2013

My son was born premature with heart defect TGA. Three weeks after he was born, he had open chest surgery and two month after that my baby had his open heart surgery. Both the surgeries were performed by Dr. Ciccolo and i can say God sent Dr Coccolo to save my baby. He had done such a wonderful job saving my baby, assuring me that everthing will fine and seeing my baby today with all his happyness, i can only say Thank you....and Thank you again. My son is 10 month old now and as far as his heart goes i have no worry. Thank you and God bless you Dr. Coccolo!

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2012

Dr Ciccolo has cared for a few of my family members. His care is second to none. He spends time with the patient and family going over issues and concerns. When a family issue arises we call Dr Ciccolo for advice. If only all doctors cared for patients the way he does. Great job Dr Ciccolo, we are happy you are our doctor.

|  Best Surgeon  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

Dr Ciccolo has preformed heart surgery on both my don and husband. Our family trusts him and thanks him for all that he has done for our family.

|  Dr. M. Ciccolo is truely "Something The Lord Made"!!!  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2010

Dr Ciccolo was as tender as my babies heart was! From his explanation of my sons heart condition to his humble confidence of getting his backward ,twisted, arteries and valves moved, relocated and working in a matter where he wasn't running a race while drinking his formula. He could finally go home from the hospital after 2.5 months. He had other surgeries but Dr. C did his heart 5/1/09 and he went home 5/14/09. Thanks to HIM and HIS EXCELLENT STAFF that took care of all OUR needs small or large!! WE LOVE YOU!! A.KELLER

|  Good at what he does  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2010

My daughter was diagnosed with ALCAPA when she was 3 weeks old. Dr. Ciccolo and his team did an excelent job. he was very confident and assured us everything would be fine. My daughter might not be here if it wasnt for him.Great job Doc!

|  Phillip McGovern  |  show details
by Debbie mcgovern on Feb 3rd, 2010

Dr cicollo was really great with my 14 year old son and also with me. He answered all our questions time wasn;t an issue. and the procedure which was a koonen raston procedure isn't done very often Phillip is an active baseball playing 180 pound young man and you would never know anything was wrong with his heart. thanks Doc I have my son because of you. Debbie mcGovern

|  Great DoctoR  |  show details
by Jacky on Dec 3rd, 2009

Ecellent surgeon!! I would highly recommend him. He operated on my daughter at 23 months she had ASD. He saved her life and made my life less stressful. The office is nice and clean and the staff is great. THANK YOU

|  The best surgeon.  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2009

I have a conginetal heart disease and my surgery was done by Dr. Ciccolo @ Sunrise hospital. Now i am back to work (after one month and a half) . He did a good job. I owe him a lot....

|  show details
Feb 15th, 2009

I'm a 45-yr old female with a congenital VSD and aortic regurgitation which was fixed by Dr Ciccolo. He answered all my questions as well as my husband's questions; has excellent bedside manners; would highly recommend him.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Stacey Connor on Sep 4th, 2008

Dr. Ciccolo is a great surgeon. He operated on my baby girl when she was 6 days old. He never once hesitated on assuring me that she would be fine. And because of him she is here today and she is fine. I have much respect for him and the great surgeon he is. He has saved many baby's lives and he is great at it. We need more physicians like him in this world.

|  Excellent cardio-thoracic surgeon  |  show details
by cherilync on Jan 8th, 2007 on kudzu.com

He is a wonderful doctor. Takes time to explain, inform and reassure. It is especially critical to trust the doctor who will be performing surgery on your child and I felt very good about Dr. Ciccolo. He is very caring and my child was lucky to have him for her doctor. He also performed a procedure for a friend's teen brother. She raves about him too.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Dr. Ciccolo  |  show details
by lovepr on Nov 2nd, 2006 on kudzu.com

Excellent surgeon, he's open,honest and understanding, he saved my childs life, her scars healed nicely. He has an awsome beside manner

Read Full Review at kudzu.com