Dr. Michael Ciccolo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ciccolo?

July 7th, 2016

he's always on top of things and make sure his staff keep in touch with his patients. he does research on my condition and does his best to help me.

August 3rd, 2015

Very good with both of my sons open heart surgeries we love him

March 29th, 2014

Saved My 3-mo. Old Son

Excellent bedside manner; thoroughly answered questions; calm & confident demeanor. Dr. Ciccolo & his team were outstanding throughout our son's situation -- ASD, VSD & PDA repair with minor scarring.

April 19th, 2013

God sent Dr Ciccolo to save my baby!

My son was born premature with heart defect TGA. Three weeks after he was born, he had open chest surgery and two month after that my baby had his open heart surgery. Both the surgeries were performed by Dr. Ciccolo and i can say God sent Dr Coccolo to save my baby. He had done such a wonderful job saving my baby, assuring me that everthing will fine and seeing my baby today with all his happyness, i can only say Thank you....and Thank you again. My son is 10 month old now and as far as his heart goes i have no worry. Thank you and God bless you Dr. Coccolo!

November 19th, 2012

Awesome Doctor

Dr Ciccolo has cared for a few of my family members. His care is second to none. He spends time with the patient and family going over issues and concerns. When a family issue arises we call Dr Ciccolo for advice. If only all doctors cared for patients the way he does. Great job Dr Ciccolo, we are happy you are our doctor.

August 1st, 2012

Best Surgeon

Dr Ciccolo has preformed heart surgery on both my don and husband. Our family trusts him and thanks him for all that he has done for our family.

March 22nd, 2010

Good at what he does

My daughter was diagnosed with ALCAPA when she was 3 weeks old. Dr. Ciccolo and his team did an excelent job. he was very confident and assured us everything would be fine. My daughter might not be here if it wasnt for him.Great job Doc!

December 3rd, 2009

Great DoctoR

Ecellent surgeon!! I would highly recommend him. He operated on my daughter at 23 months she had ASD. He saved her life and made my life less stressful. The office is nice and clean and the staff is great. THANK YOU

March 24th, 2009

The best surgeon.

I have a conginetal heart disease and my surgery was done by Dr. Ciccolo @ Sunrise hospital. Now i am back to work (after one month and a half) . He did a good job. I owe him a lot....

February 16th, 2009

I'm a 45-yr old female with a congenital VSD and aortic regurgitation which was fixed by Dr Ciccolo. He answered all my questions as well as my husband's questions; has excellent bedside manners; would highly recommend him.

September 4th, 2008

Great Doctor!

Dr. Ciccolo is a great surgeon. He operated on my baby girl when she was 6 days old. He never once hesitated on assuring me that she would be fine. And because of him she is here today and she is fine. I have much respect for him and the great surgeon he is. He has saved many baby's lives and he is great at it. We need more physicians like him in this world.

March 14th, 2016