A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ciccotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ciccotti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ciccotti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Legionnaires Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciccotti graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ciccotti has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ciccotti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Ciccotti practice?
Dr. Michael Ciccotti practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Voorhees, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Sports Medicine Doctors.