Learn more about Dr. Michael Ciccotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ciccotti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ciccotti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Legionnaires Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciccotti graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ciccotti has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ciccotti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Ciccotti practice?
Dr. Michael Ciccotti practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Voorhees, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons, Philadelphia Family Physicians, and Philadelphia Sports Medicine Doctors.