A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ciminiello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ciminiello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciminiello
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ciminiello Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciminiello graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ciminiello has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Central Suffolk Hospital AKA Peconic Bay Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Emanuel Ciminiello MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Ciminiello practice?
- Dr. Michael Ciminiello has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ciminiello practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Riverhead, NY.
See Riverhead Surgeons.