A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ciminiello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ciminiello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciminiello
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ciminiello Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciminiello graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ciminiello has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Central Suffolk Hospital AKA Peconic Bay Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Emanuel Ciminiello MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Ciminiello practice?
- Dr. Michael Ciminiello has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ciminiello practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Riverhead, NY.
See Riverhead Orthopedic Surgeons and Riverhead Surgeons.