Dr. Michael Ciminiello, MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
consultation about hips show details consultation about hips
by julia on May 9th, 2016

Kind and understanding does not rush and explains everything. went beyond my needs. he relaxed and funny. did not need hips done, sent me for hip joint shot to ease my discomfort. i am in the medical profession and would recommend him highly.

Apr 7th, 2016

Awesome Dr. Highly recommend. I got my life back after hip surgery.

by Gordon Jenkins on Mar 9th, 2016

He, his team, his compassion and expertise are world class.

Satisfied totally show details Satisfied totally
by Gene W on Nov 7th, 2015

I had my right knee totally replaced. An X-ray was taken and after Dr. Ciminiello's consultation of treatment, I made the decision to stop procrastinating and get back to feeling better. Dr. Mike had a wonderful reassuring attitude and the operation was textbook successful. I couldn't be happier. He and all the staff at PBMC were fantastic from the joint center through the hospital and rehab.

Oct 6th, 2015

The nicest guy. Does not push you to have surgery. Genuinely caring physician.

Best Orthopedic doctor!!! show details Best Orthopedic doctor!!!
Jan 14th, 2015

He one of the best caring and nice orthopedic doctor and he help me right away with my hips. Have both of my hips replacement and i feel much better then before. Thank to him. God bless him always. Thank Dr. Ciminiello!!!

by Jen on Dec 23rd, 2014

I couldn't be more impressed with Dr Ciminiello. Professional, thorough and caring.

Fantastic results with knee replacement very personable and caring show details Fantastic results with knee replacement very personable and caring
by Jodi G. on Oct 7th, 2013 on doctor.com

Available morning noon and night to answer questions and respond to emergencies. I had full knee replacement and fell three weeks later which caused t ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Outstanding! show details Outstanding!
by Christine R. on May 23rd, 2013 on doctor.com

I have been to 3 different orthopedic surgeons due to arthritis in my hips. Every single one looked at me and told me to lose weight. The pain has bee ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
by Cecilia Suzy Zarett on Mar 20th, 2013

Dr. Ciminiello did a hip replacement for me. What a wonderful doctor and human being. He accommodated my needs. I needed to have surgery very quickly and he fit me in. He is an excellent surgeon, and has a bedside manner second to none. He made me feel like he was going to help me achieve no pain. I believed him, and he did. I absolutely love and adore him,. so much so, that I traveled over an hour to his office, and to the hospital. I would never use a different surgeon for my hips or knees. G-d sent me an angel.