Dr. Michael Ciminiello Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ciminiello?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ciminiello?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2017

R tha 2015

pre surgical and surgery went fine, after care was an issue. While I continued to have pain well after hip replacement, (over a year and a half) Dr. Ciminiello never fully addressed what was wrong. I now face a a revision of my hip replacement because the prosthetic is loose. My life has changed terribly since I had this surgery. I should have stayed with my first surgeon.

May 26th, 2017

R tha 2015

March 16th, 2017

Dr. Ciminiello' s warm and caring personality helped to make this frightening and painful experience tolerable. Friendly and competent staff guide you throughout the process.

Such a popular guy it's harder to get an appointment or schedule surgery.

February 14th, 2017

Awesome Doctor - person

Dr. Ciminello has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever met. I went to see him about a right hip replacement surgery after I had complications from my left hip replacement surgery. He took his time & explained everything to me & my wife. I felt so comfortable with him doing my surgery I scheduled my surgery that day. He was very calming the day of surgery even though my wife & I were VERY nervous after what I had been through with my other surgery with a different surgeon. After surgery he went done to the waiting room himself, sat down & explained everything that went on to my wife. I HIGHLY recommend Dr Ciminello. I have never heard a negative word about him from any patients, doctors or even medical staff at the hospital

December 27th, 2016

THE MOST WONDERFUL DOCTOR

Had my hip surgery with Dr. Ciminiello and had little pain and easy recovery, and he is a gentle thoughtful person.

November 11th, 2016

He is the absolute BEST. I had a total hip replacement. I cannot recommend him and his team highly enough. He was always there for me, talked to me, checked in with me, clear with me, listened to me. BEST EVER!

May 9th, 2016

consultation about hips

Kind and understanding does not rush and explains everything. went beyond my needs. he relaxed and funny. did not need hips done, sent me for hip joint shot to ease my discomfort. i am in the medical profession and would recommend him highly.

April 7th, 2016

Awesome Dr. Highly recommend. I got my life back after hip surgery.

March 9th, 2016

He, his team, his compassion and expertise are world class.

November 7th, 2015

Satisfied totally

I had my right knee totally replaced. An X-ray was taken and after Dr. Ciminiello's consultation of treatment, I made the decision to stop procrastinating and get back to feeling better. Dr. Mike had a wonderful reassuring attitude and the operation was textbook successful. I couldn't be happier. He and all the staff at PBMC were fantastic from the joint center through the hospital and rehab.

October 7th, 2015

The nicest guy. Does not push you to have surgery. Genuinely caring physician.

January 15th, 2015

Best Orthopedic doctor!!!

He one of the best caring and nice orthopedic doctor and he help me right away with my hips. Have both of my hips replacement and i feel much better then before. Thank to him. God bless him always. Thank Dr. Ciminiello!!!