A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ciranni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciranni
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Ciranni Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ciranni, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciranni graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Ciranni has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Adam Ciranni MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Ciranni practice?
- Dr. Michael Ciranni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ciranni practices Psychiatry near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Rafael, CA.
See Visalia Psychiatrists.