A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Citak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Citak
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Citak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Citak, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Citak graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Citak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
- Somerset Surgery Ctr-Somerset, Ky
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hosp-Somerset, Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stephen Citak MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Citak practice?
- Dr. Michael Citak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Citak practices Surgery near Maysville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, KY.
See Maysville Surgeons.