Dr. Michael Clain MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

May 4th, 2016
Had bunion surgery and second toe straightened. Very difficult recovery. Within one year bunion was back and second toe has enlarged joint with chronic pain. Would not recommend Dr. Clain

January 21st, 2016
My experience with Dr. Clain was superb and I would highly recommend him for anyone having foot problems and needing surgery. I was very fortunate to learn from a friend regarding the ONS clinic and the team of doctors.

September 29th, 2015
He was suppose to remove a neuroma in my foot but it wasn't removed. Had mri done witin 6-8 months after surgegy which showed it was still there. He saidmaybe it grew back but other orthepedic surgeons said no. It is still there. I had heard he is a good physician but not in my case.

April 28th, 2014
a great experience & great result
I had a hard time finding a foot surgeon I trusted & felt confident in, but I felt that immediately with Dr. Clain, so I chose him even though I had to come fro out-of-state. He was worth it, I had such total trust in him, which was a great help getting through the surgeries. His manner is for very few but concise, accurate words, and avuncular. He and his staff were on top of every detail. My feet turned out even better than I could have hoped - so comfortable, so great-looking, great range-of-motion, such minimal scars sometimes I can't even find them. I could not be happier, could not have gotten a better result.

January 20th, 2014
Dr. Clain is fantastic...thorough, knowledgeable, courteous, and truly concerned with his patients! His skill as a surgeon is unsurpassed. I would recommend him to anyone!!

October 23rd, 2008
Outstanding surgeon
Performed a toe fusion after diagnosing hallux rigidus. We determined surgery was best option. Procedure went flawlessly, recovery quicker than I expected. Very knowledgeable doctor.